Longing for 20.000 SkyPoint Tiki vouchers but still need 3.000 SkyPoints to redeem for it? Act fast and use “Top up SkyPoint” feature which allows members to top up by buying SkyPoint with cash if insufficient SkyPoint to complete the redemption for rewards now!
Just follow these 4 simple steps and you’ll be all set:
- Step 1: Choose your voucher and click “Redeem.”
- Step 2: Check your SkyPoint balance. You can choose the minimum, maximum, or any amount of points to redeem for the voucher, and purchase any remaining points if you don’t have enough.
- Step 3: Select a domestic or international payment method
- Step 4: Confirm and complete payment
Terms & Conditions:
1. SkyJoy members can top up SkyPoint for redemption on SkyJoy App provided that: Having at least 500 SkyPoints in the SkyJoy Member account; Having a minimum number of SkyPoints available to redeem for gifts/airfares that meet the redemption conditions for the respective item.
2. SkyPoints can only be purchased and redeemed for the respective gift/airfare and must be used immediately to redeem the corresponding gift/airfare.
3. Purchased SkyPoints cannot be exchanged for other gifts outside SkyJoy Application or exchanged for cash.
4. Purchased SkyPoints must be paid in payment method allowed at the SkyJoy Application from time to time. In case the SkyJoy Member needs to get an invoice when topping up SkyPoints, the SkyJoy Member needs to click on an invoice request button and provide appropriate invoice information before making payment. Purchased SkyPoints to redeem for gifts/airfares are non-refundable.
5. SkyJoy Members agree to all terms and conditions of gifts/airfares that SkyJoy Members redeem from SkyPoints (including points previously accumulated by SkyJoy Members and additional topped up points). In case the gift/airfare is canceled and/or cannot be used, the SkyJoy Member will be refunded SkyPoint corresponding to the number of points used by the SkyJoy Member to redeem the gift/airfare.
6. GalaxyJoy has the sole discretion to determine the price of SkyPoints when topping up and the price of SkyPoints may vary depending on: (i) SkyJoy Membership tier; (ii) the number of SkyPoints in the SkyJoy Member’s account; and (iii) the number of points that SkyJoy Members top up to redeem gifts/airfairs.
7. SkyJoy Members are not allowed to sell or buy SkyPoints from third parties.
8. The number of SkyPoints required to redeem gifts/airfares is subject to gift/airfare availability and is entirely at GalaxyJoy’s discretion. The number of SkyPoints required to redeem for each given gift/airfare is subject to change at any time until redemption is completed. Change requests for airfares may result in related taxes, fees, and price differences. In case a SkyJoy Member does not use the gift after the expiry date and/or fails to board flights redeemed from SkyPoints, no refund will be given.
9. In case the SkyJoy Member redeems SkyPoints for airfare, the airfare will not be refunded or renamed.
10. SkyPoints will be deducted from SkyJoy Member’s account immediately upon successful redemption.
11. SkyPoints have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. The value of topping up SkyPoints does not represent monetary value for SkyPoints. SkyPoints may not be sold, transferred, or exchanged without the Program’s terms and conditions compliance.